Thank you for allowing me to earn your business during these trying times. For your safety and mine I have implemented new protocols related to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
The following are Jay Clark Fly Fishing’s current COVID-19 protocols:
- Communication prior to trip to ask about any health issues or if you have had any high risk exposure Covid-19. If yes, then we will reschedule your trip.
- Paperwork will be completed electronically when possible. For short notice trips all paperwork will be done at the time of meeting.
- Guide and guests will wear face coverings during the duration of the trip. If you do not have a face covering Jay Clark Fly Fishing will have them available for your trip.
- Guide and guest will maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Guide and guests will use hand sanitizer or soap and water and as necessary throughout the trip (provided by Jay Clark Fly Fishing).
- Guide will provide sanitized rental gear as needed/requested.
- Guide will preform all rigging of terminal tackle.
- Guest will provide their own water bottle and Guide will have a refill vessel available.
- Guest will provide own lunches and snacks
- Guide will provide a separate sanitized cooler for guest use.
- Guest will provide their own sunscreen and bug repellant.
- Guest will provide their own transportation during trip.
- Guest will purchase fishing license online and print hard copy prior to trip
I will update protocols as directed by the Federal, State, and County governments that oversee my services.
Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to our fishing adventure!